Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mommy's Night Out



Bestie Kate had a beautiful baby boy over two months ago and it was time to have her official first Mommy's night out!  We decided to go out for dinner and drinks.

As we stood in front of the mirror examining our Mommy bodies...

Bestie Kate - I'm still figuring out what pants fit me.

Me - According to the Mr., mine are all really tight. 

Bestie Kate - (thinking out loud) *sigh* ... at least my bellybutton is starting to look back to normal.

Me - (lifting my shirt to give mine a gander...) Mine looks like an old man's butt hole.


A few drinks later in a really loud crowded bar...

Bestie Kate - WE SHOULD GO TO VEGAS ONE LAST TIME FOR A BIG GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Me - A SEXY MAMAS NIGHT OUT!!!

Both - YA!!! WOO HOO!!!


A shot later after that...

Bestie Kate - I think I need to go home now...

Me - Agreed... (looking at my watch..) Ohhh yeeaaaa... it's almost midnight.



3 comments:

  1. OK this is FRIGGIN AWEsome I laughed out loud after reading this because it is so TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is hilarious! I about died laughing about the old man's butthole comment! :o) Girl, you are funny!!

    Isn't that comic so true though! Sad, but true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, my belly still looks like taco meat (sorry for the visual). Seriously, it's gross.

    Anyway, it's always nice to get out with the girls. I am SO going to be the crazy woman in this cartoon this weekend since I'm going out on Saturday. Wooh! Gonna get drunk, dance my ass off and flash somebody! (Okay maybe not the last part.)

    ReplyDelete