Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

They Don't Call it "More Kids?" for Nothing

The Chitlin is turning two soon and is proving to us that she is no longer a baby. She's throwing tantrums and cursing up a storm trying to prove her point... Wonder where she learned that from.  Anyways... We're beginning to think about if we should start trying for number two.

Me - Should we have another baby?

The Mr. - Well if we do, I'm not rushing home every day and taking care of TWO kids until you get home.

Me - (getting defensive) But you get off work earlier... What do you want me to do?! Quit my job?!

The Mr. - Well it wouldn't really make sense for me to quit.

Me - (getting huffy puffy) So you're saying YOU would want ME to quit?!

The Mr. - (pause) Is this your way of getting what you want and making me think it's my idea?

Me - (pause) ....Yes.

Dang that Mr. knows me all too well...

No comments:

Post a Comment