1. I found myself hiding shopping bags under the bed and in the trunk of my car.
2. I'm getting confused between the words "want" and "need".
3. The Mr. is finding my shopping bag stashes and is pointing out that I have a "problem".
As I was stepping out to run "errands"
The Mr.: Where are you going?
Me: Just running some errands.
The Mr.: I saw a shopping bag in your trunk from your favorite store.
The Mr.: Give me your credit cards.
The Mr.'s Mom giving me some shopping advice
Grandma V.: You just need to ask yourself before you buy, "Do I really "need" this?"
Me: I think the Chitlin really "needed" those pink cowboy boots.
I've come to two conclusions:
1. I either really do have a problem... or will live the rest of my life in denial.
2. I'm becoming more and more like my Mother.