Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Swimming



We took the Chitlin for her first Parent and Me Swim lesson last weekend.  She loved it!  She was laughing, giggling, splashing...  but class had to be cut short when another little Chitlin accidentally pooped in the pool.  Ummm... have I gone numb to all that is disgusting? ...because it totally didn't occur to me how unsanitary it is to be swimming in another kids' feces... I would have been fine marinating for another 10 minutes till class was over (with the Chitlin's head above water, of course) ...SILENCE... I guess someone's been pooped, peed, and barfed on a little too much where she's become unaffected. *ahem* 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable you guys look so much alike. Yes after awhile we mommies totally get whatever about the gross bodily functions that come out of children. Love the swimsuit my little one has the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... tooooooo ADORABLE! Oh, and your little one is cute too. lol Email me Darling... I'll explain... CaffeinatedOCMommy@gmail.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete