Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Banana

Talking to my Mom on the phone about her Facebook "friends".


Mom - I was on Facebook and someone wrote something about his banana and eating it. I think there's some hidden message there.

Me - (silence)

Mom - What do you think he meant?

Me - (silence)

Mom - There is definitely a hidden message... I should delete him... but then that wouldn't be polite.

Me - (silence)

Mom - Maybe it was a joke? ... and people don't understand the joke because he has a different sense of humor.

Me - (silence)

Mom - Oh!  I saw that cute picture of my grandbaby that you put up over the weekend.  She's so sweet...

Like a child hiding under the bed... I sit quietly until the scary subject just goes away.




4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... I'm almost in tears I'm laughing so hard at this. I wish my mom was as cool as yours! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny.

    Tell her to delete the jerk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK this one super funny DELETE mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant delete the jerk mom not delete mom..lol

    ReplyDelete