Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

They Don't Call it "Cuddling" for Nothing

Fortune Cookie says... You will be bratty... in bed.

Me - I want to cuddle.

the Mr. - No babe... it's hot.

Me - But I want to cuddle.

the Mr. - No, I'm going to be uncomfortable and not be able to fall asleep.

Me - ..............but it's Mother's Day.

the Mr. - Nooo... Mother's Day is this Sunday.

Me - It's Mother's Day Week.

the Mr. - Well, I can't wait for Father's Day MONTH then!

Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous Mommies!

xoxo Ana =)


8 comments:

  1. OMG I so had this conversation last night!! lol Happy Spooning!
    ~Jenn Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a FABulous Mommy's Day... I'd cuddle you Darling... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That sounds like me and hubby as well !! Hope you had a great mothers day !
    New Follower here
    Adriana
    http://mommydoeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete