Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Eager Beaver



My Teammate Buddy at work is new and young.  He gets really excited about things and one day I called him an "Eager Beaver".

Teammate Buddy - Who says that? What does that even mean?

Me - It's a saying.

Teammate Buddy - I've never heard anyone say that before.

Me - (Crap. Is this one of those sayings I think lots of people say when it's only me?) ...Lots of people say it... I'll google it.

This is the first thing that came up:



Teammate Buddy - So you're basically calling me a whore.

.........I'm expecting a phone call from Human Resources any day now.


3 comments:

  1. Oh GOD that's funny! Love it, I know I was an Eager Beaver once. (I'm talking about work ethics, get your mind outta the gutter.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you google, WWW.Google.XXX?

    Different beaver than how I use the saying.

    Very funny though...what would you do without interns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana! That is too funny lol
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete