Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Evening Convos

An evening conversation between the Hubby and I....

The Mr. - How was your day honey?

Me - Good... Oh! I was talking to this guy at work (because he runs marathons) about how one of my toes turned purple from running.

The Mr. - Ok....

Me - He said that's never happened to him before. So I assured him that it's actually really common because my nail lady told me during my pedicure that sometimes girls come in with ALL purple toes!

The Mr. - (silence)

Me - AND THEN I told him how mine actually fell off during the weekend so I glued on a fake nail and painted it but just noticed it's gone...so I must have lost it somewhere in the office today. SO NOW I have to repaint my toenails in case someone finds it and matches it to the rest of my nails.... Sorry, I know you hate the smell of me painting my nails.

The Mr. - (pause) So... You were flirting with some dude at work.

2 comments:

  1. And if you asked the Mr. how was your day? He would have answered, "Fine."

    How was your day in Testosterone means, "Did any really bad shit happen that I need to know about?"

    ReplyDelete