Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

I was in the kitchen when I looked up and saw the Mr. in the living room... a look of concern on his face as he stared at the Chitlin who was around the corner and out of my view.  He motioned for me to take a look... but to be very, very quiet... I felt like I was hunting for deer and trying to skillfully sneak up to it... ninja-like in my every step. I heard her laughing and peeked around the corner... but she saw me and quickly walked away with toys in hand.

I turned back to the Mr., whose mouth was still open and eyes slightly bulging out of his head...

Me - What?

the Mr. - She was talking to herself in the mirror right there...

Me - So? Kids do it all the time.

the Mr. - She was really creeping me out... I am really creeped out.

Me - *sigh* (As I walked back to the kitchen...)  We should probably try harder to make her a sibling so she has someone to play with.

Then his face looked even more like this...



2 comments: