Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

They Don't Call Me "Difficult" for Nothing

Once a month I like to treat myself to a mani/pedi.  I go with the intention of ONLY  getting a mani/pedi, but am often talked into paying for extra.  i.e. Longer massage, hot wax, callus remover, etc.   The only thing I am absolutely, positively, strictly "NO!" about is the always asked question, "Do you want a flower?  "NO!"  A flower on my big toe does NOT make my feet look sexay - it actually draws MORE attention to them.  I blame the massage chairs and their magical vibrating/rolly things for all the deceit. 



Look at them. So innocent yet persuasive.

Anyways...this time I was talked into getting my eyebrows done.  No big deal... because I can honestly say I REALLY needed some help there.  It had been weeks since my last upkeep and they were starting to get crazy... er... make me LOOK crazy.  So we went into the back room and after a good 15 mins, she looks at me and says, "Your eyebrows are very difficult". 


P.S. - This photo is only SLIGHTLY exaggerated.
  

2 comments:

  1. What can be hard about eyebrows? Gotta love Photo Shop!! Stopping in to follow you from the hop ... well, Thursdays hop ... I'm a little behind :) Hope you can visit and return the favor soon. http://www.shuananosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Already went over for a visit. =)

    ReplyDelete