Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

They Don't Call Me "Makeover Time" for Nothing

A few weeks ago I gave my blog a makeover.  Mostly because I had thought this entire time it had pretty pink writing with a pretty pink background.  I was only half right so apparently I'm only half color blind. 

(Setting: Co-Worker Bestie's Cubicle)

Co-Worker Bestie - "Your background is tan."

Me - "No it's pink."

Co-Worker Bestie - "Am I crazy or are you?" (pulls up blog to make final decision)  "....that is tan my friend" (closes screen)




I guess she's right. It's tan AND I'm crazy. So the first thing I did when I got home was give it a makeover. (Well...the first thing I did after I made dinner, washed dishes, gave the Chitlin a bath, put her to bed, etc...)

Now this "blank" is definitely pink............right?








1 comment:

  1. Yep, pink Darling... just like my new favorite lipstick... xoxo

    ReplyDelete