Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

They Don't Call Me "Wifey" for Nothing

I've been a little busy and haven't been able to post on the blog for awhile.  By busy, I mean... We got married.  That's right... I'm officially the Mrs. to my Mr. =)





Being married is awesome.  It's pretty much the same as before. We still learn from each other, are supportive, and show each other love... all via text message.


Learn

Every day is a new lesson in life... even in doing laundry.



Supportive

It's important to support each other... especially in our careers.


Love

Love. It's important to tell each other every day.... every single day for the rest of our lives.


Bless his heart... the Mr. and his patience... but he doesn't call me "Wifey" for nothing. ;)






2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where you've been! Congrats Darling!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caffe! It's good to be back and done with wedding chaos... Now back to the regular chaos we call life lol ;) xoxo

      Delete