Friday, August 5, 2011

They Don't Call Me "Floater" for Nothing

Lately, the Chitlin has been pooping in the tub. Why is she doing this? Is that normal? I'm absolutely poopified. I can understand the urge to pee...I mean aren't we all tempted when lounging in the pool?  Not that I ever would....I'm a Mom Now! The first time it happened was at Sitter Bestie's house while the Mr. and me were on date night and I thought, "Oh man, I hope she doesn't do that at home." Then she did...twice.  I remember when a floater used to mean that extra shot of rum floating on top of my pretty strawberry daiquiri....Today? ...not so much.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so true. So far my little one has only passed the snicker bar once in the tub.....LOL
    TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is too funny! I literally laughed out loud haha! I have a 4 month old. I know its only a matter of time before I experience the new meaning of floater too! New follower btw!

    Amy@ http://lifewithaubrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL mine poo in the tub as well. It just happens. I am finally following you back :)

    http://mompointofview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! I was beginning to worry I was the only one. LOL =)

    ReplyDelete