Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

They Don't Call Me "Floater" for Nothing

Lately, the Chitlin has been pooping in the tub. Why is she doing this? Is that normal? I'm absolutely poopified. I can understand the urge to pee...I mean aren't we all tempted when lounging in the pool?  Not that I ever would....I'm a Mom Now! The first time it happened was at Sitter Bestie's house while the Mr. and me were on date night and I thought, "Oh man, I hope she doesn't do that at home." Then she did...twice.  I remember when a floater used to mean that extra shot of rum floating on top of my pretty strawberry daiquiri....Today? ...not so much.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so true. So far my little one has only passed the snicker bar once in the tub.....LOL
    TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is too funny! I literally laughed out loud haha! I have a 4 month old. I know its only a matter of time before I experience the new meaning of floater too! New follower btw!

    Amy@ http://lifewithaubrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL mine poo in the tub as well. It just happens. I am finally following you back :)

    http://mompointofview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! I was beginning to worry I was the only one. LOL =)

    ReplyDelete