Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

They Don't Call Me "Addicted" for Nothing

I have a problem.  It started years ago and I've always just made a joke about it...but I'm addicted.  I'm ready to admit that now.  I'm addicted to cheese and I don't know what to do.  It started off so innocently.  Wine and cheese parties with the girls...but lately I've been using alone.  I try to cover it up and say the spread of baked brie with fig jam and crackers is for the Mr. and me...but it's not.  I eat the whole thing.  I don't want to do it...because it's bad for me. I know how much fat is in there. My muffin top tells me. It pleads with me to stop, but I don't listen.  I inhale plates of nachos.  I firmly believe grilled cheese sandwiches are a nice snack before dinner.  I would swim in it if I could.  Just open my mouth and drown in the food I love the most.  I don't care "Chedda make the Mrs. feel betta"

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You can follow my blog? I follow her a few months.
    I love your post, your photos. All so cute here.
    To follow my blog you have to come on this link and hit "join this site/participar deste site". This link:
    http://hikikah.blogspot.com/2011/07/gadgets-seguidores.html

    ReplyDelete