Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

They Don't Call Me "Cubicle War Zone" for Nothing

In Cubicle Land there is nothing but a sea of cubicles as far as the eye can see.  That is, until one day, I popped my head up and saw a row of this.



It was a row of tiny dinosaurs obstructing my ocean view of cubicles...hidden amongst tiny trees as if they were trying to make a home here in Cubicle Land.  What kind of message was my cubicle neighbor trying to convey?

a) He really likes dinosaurs.
b) He thinks dinosaurs are fun cubicle decor
c) He is starting a Cubicle War Zone

The obvious answer is, c) He is starting a Cubicle War Zone.  Too bad I am not easily deceived...I see you, dinosaur army, hidden amongst your fake trees.  How must I handle this?  Shall I arm myself with staples and paper clips and take these "blanks" down one by one?  No...perhaps this is not my war.  Maybe it is a war for a different kind of army....




No comments:

Post a Comment