Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

They Don't Call Me "I Hate it When" for Nothing

A quick update of my week thus far combined with a little game of "I hate it when..."

I hate it when...
-The Mr. and I are hungover wandering Babies R Us not remembering why we drove there in the first place

I hate it when...
-The Mr. is hungover in Babies R Us putting random things in the cart and I, in turn, am putting them back

I hate it when...
-I give the Chitlin a big hug in the morning and her diaper leaks pee all over me

I hate it when...
-The person next to me in traffic catches me singing like a contestant on American Idol

I hate it when...
-I'm in the middle bathroom stall at work and someone slams the door shut next to me causing my own door to swing wide open

That's all for now...but it's only Wednesday.  Happy Wednesday Everyone! :)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by This N That with Olivia. I'm following along on your blog as well.

    Olivia
    www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL, the bathroom one made me laugh. Thanks for coming by my blog :) I'm also a cubicle monkey~! Don't you love seeing those gray faux walls every morning? lol. Looking forward to reading your blog:)Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Cristal! I LOVE the gray faux walls! ...they're the only things that keep others from seeing what I really do in my cube lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana Darling, I hate it when I don't come by as often as I should! Happy Hump Day... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Hump Day Caffe! It's always a pleasure when you stop by ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete